Built in 1907, The Ivy Substation is listed on the National Historic Register of Historic Places as the Los Angeles Historic Cultural Monument No. 182. It was renovated in 1992 by the Culver City Redevelopment Agency. Having The Actors’ Gang as a resident theatre company in the Ivy provides a theatre district anchored by the Kirk Douglas Theater on one end and the Ivy on the other end of historic downtown along Culver Boulevard. Abundant parking is available nearby, and downtown Culver City has numerous restaurants within walking distance of The Ivy Substation.
To inquire about availability and for rental costs, please click the link below and fill out the following form: